Chalong Bay is an international award-winning natural fine cane spirit distilled and bottled in P...
Chalong Bay is an international award-winning natural fine cane spirit distilled and bottled in Phuket.
You’ve discovered a truly unique world-class fine cane spirit made in Phuket.
Chalong Bay is:
* A natural fine cane spirit distilled from 100% pure sugarcane juice. Only about 10% of the rums worldwide are made this way.
* Made from a meticulously selected top quality variety Thai sugarcane
* Crafted with traditional French distillation expertise and equipment
* The only spirit distilled and bottled in Phuket
* Made in small batches and handcrafted to ensure highest quality standards
* The Winner of international awards: Gold medal in San Francisco World Spirit competition 2015, silver medal in Hong Kong International Spirit competition 2012.
We also offer guided tours, fun cocktail making workshops and a one-of-a-kind venue for private events.
1. Distillery Tour
Learn how we sustainably produce our award-winning natural rum from Thai sugarcane and see our French copper still and bottling plant. While touring our distillery you’ll certainly enjoy a free refreshing Chalong Bay Mojito with the knowledge of how it’s made.
• Everyday. Tour starts every hour from 2pm to 6pm included.
• Price 450thb. Includes a 30 minute guided tour, tasting session and a Chalong Bay Rum Mojito.
1. Distillery Bar & Boutique
Join us for a refreshing Chalong Bay cocktail in the only distillery of Phuket, producing world-class award-winning natural rum, and take the opportunity to buy a unique Phuket souvenir to bring back home.
• Open Everyday, from 11am to 10pm.
2. Cocktail-Making Workshop
Whether you're a professional bartender, or amateur aficionado, sign up for one of our cocktail-making workshops, where you'll learn how to get the very best taste experience from Chalong Bay Rum.
• Price 1,700thb (transportation is not provided). Includes distillery tour & 3 cocktails and tapas to snack on.
• Every Monday and Thursday from 2pm to 4pm and 4pm to 6pm.1 days prior booking required.
• Private cocktail workshop also available for a minimum of 3 participants. 2 days prior booking required.